The benefits of Interactive Voting
Our previous blog post was designed to inform you about the interactive services available to you.
Now, we are going to explain the benefits using interactive voting has on your audience, speakers and event planners.
Interactive services provide many benefits as they are able to enhance your event in a variety of ways
“Numerous studies confirm that meaningful interaction between a presenter and the audience will improve attentiveness, interest, comprehension and recall.”
Directly involving audience members and obtaining instant feedback leads to and promotes effective communication. This results in greater effectiveness for the audience members as well as the presenter.
One of the main benefits is the greater interaction between the presenters and participants. This is because the event no longer has to be the presenter talking at the audience for hours; instead the event has potential to be more open and free for everyone to get involved. Below is a list of the other benefits, interactive services have:
- Interactive Services help to engage your audience by allowing them to participate. Everyone can participate – some people may not want to put their hand up and ask a question so this allows them to do it without public speaking.
- Finding out the opinions of audience members may enable you to adapt your presentation to suit their needs. You may want to ask a series of questions prior to your presentation to determine which areas of the presentation require more information than others.
- Another benefit of interactive voting is being able to check the understanding of audience members. Some audience members may not want to speak up about not understanding a particular topic. Audience voting allows them to do this anonymously.
- Keeping participants alert, attentive and engaged is vital during events. Interactive voting does this because it gives the audience something to do. Therefore, you will be able to gain insights into your audience’s opinions and understand their views.
- Interactive voting allows the presenter to see in real time how the participants are doing and how well they are absorbing the information. They may discover particular areas which need more information to help the audience understand better.
For any additional information about any of our interactive services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can call 02920678000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, our website is www.cleartechlive.co.uk!
Why should you live stream your event?
High Quality Event Technology
At Cleartech Live we can provide you with high quality, great tech. Our LED Video Wall provides the highest quality audience viewing experiences which are not only visually captivating but ensuring every seat is the best seat in the house. Having wider viewing angles means ‘worst seats’ no longer exists. Also, as it has the ability to hang or stand it there is much more space available! To read more about our LED screens click here. Our vision is to invest in our staff as much as we invest in providing our clients with exceptional quality.
For more information about what we do and how we can help you with your next event, call us on 02920678000.